Thursday, March 21, 2013

Issue 9 of Let's Get Soapy is in the works!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring, and that's not the only news in Soapyland!  A new issue of Let's Get Soapy is coming!  Let's Get Soapy is a digital eZine just for melt and pour soap crafting.  I have published 8 issues so far, but it's been a while since the last issue.  (Last year was C R A Z Y!)

Each issue contains 3 full step-by-step tutorials with brand new projects never seen before.  I also include other fun goodies like product reviews, helpful tips, additional design ideas, and this time there will be printable graphic pages, too!

This issue will feature these projects:
  • Delicate Pastel Ombre Soaps (perfect for weddings and those bitten by the pastel fashion bug!)
  • Awesome Graphic Soaps using embeddable paper and two freehand design techniques
  • Neon Angles Soaps with 3 design variations

I'll also show you how get transparency with non-bleeding colors, and what you can do when you put all of the techniques from the projects together into one amazing soap!  I promise it will be action packed!  :)

So stay tuned either here or over on the Soapylove FB fan page to hear when it's available, which should be next week!  I always offer an early bird discount for the first week, so you won't want to miss that!  In the meantime, head over to soapylove.com and check out all of the other issues.  There's bound to be something that inspires you! :)

3 comments:

Lori at The Nova Studio said...

Wow, those soaps on the cover are stunning! I can't wait for this eZine to come out :)

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Super exciting! Everything I have seen so far looks incredible. :)

Anne-Marie said...

I can't wait to read it! I love those absolutely fresh and funky soaps on the cover. =)