Monday, August 19, 2013

Announcements Galore!

"Triangulate" from the new PopDesign collection.

Hello SoapyFans!  It's been a while!  How are you?  Having a nice summer?  My family went camping and we're going to Legoland next week.  Should be fun!

Handpainted sticks!
I've also been busy in SoapyLand!  I upgraded my site so it's prettier and more exciting, as it should be! And I've added a new mini-collection of designer soaps called PopDesign.  They are inspired by my love of fashion and sophisticated trends, with lots of very special details!  They even come gift boxed with the option of custom paper wrapping (which is free if you order in my new OpenSky shop!).

For shop owners, you can start ordering Halloween and Christmas / Winter Holiday styles now!  And if you don't know, our wholesale price is a little sweeter than it used to be.  Please contact me for a catalog!


If you're a fellow soap crafter, make sure to snag a new issue (or two or three) of Let's Get Soapy at a special lower price!  Normally each eZine issue is $14.99 but until September 1 they are all only $9.99!  It's a great chance to get our Holiday issue which features frosty pastels and a special feature on different soap glitters.  You'll love all of the handmade gift ideas inside!

That's it for now!  Stay tuned for a post about upcoming Soapylove classes in San Diego and San Francisco.  But I don't want to overload you with info.  It's still Summer, after all!

Have a good one!
-Debbie

Follow

No comments: