Saturday, August 4, 2007

Gorgeous, Fabulous Macarons!



Macaron Order - Hwee Li, originally uploaded by bossacafez.

Evan, of Bossacafez on flickr, makes these incredibly beautiful meringue cookies. All are made to order (as far as I know) and get treated to a photo shoot before being sent to their new, very lucky owners.

I have never had a french style macaron before and sadly, can't find them anywhere in my town. Evan is in Singapore but maybe it's possible to get an order! We'll see!

In the meantime, I enjoy every new photo Bossacafez posts and dream of my first delectable bite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so beautifully nummy. MmmMMm.

(Congrats on #2 by the way! Didn't realize you had another little one on her way!)t

yours truly said...

Congratulations on the little one! Everytime I visit your blog I get hungry for cookies! Yours look sooooo yummy! The colors are awesome!

Nausicaa said...

Didn't know they were sold in Singapore? Next time when you come bring some of the soap! ;p