Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

As I was surfing through some great blogs yesterday, I came across http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com/ where she is having a fun game of tag. Usually people don't volunteer to be tagged, but I did! :)

Anyway, the game goes: list 7 random things about yourself, then "tag" 7 other bloggers to do the same. So here I go:

My 7 random things:
1) I was born in the Bronx, but can't mimic a New York accent to save my life.
2) I secretly sneak spoonfulls of sour cream when I can get away with it.
3) I've been to Singapore, India, Taiwan, Thailand, Mexico, and Canada. I would really love to go to Alaska.
4) I have very advanced sewing skills, but hate to sew.
5) I used to fudge my report cards in middle school to make my D's look like B's. (Oh wait, is this true confessions? Different game.)
6) When I was a kid I was hugely into origami. I would even fold blankets into big pianos.
and finally...
7) Amityville Horror is probably my favorite book ever.

I hope that was slightly interesting.
Here are my taggees:
1) http://pepperinapress.blogspot.com/
2) http://trollflings.blogspot.com/

3) Okay... I chickened out. Posting this felt so spammy. But if you'd like to volunteer to continue this game, please comment and I'll add you!

Some of you may be thinking, "boy this sure reminds me of those chain mails." But the difference is, I'm not threatening you with 7 years of bad luck if you don't do it. It's just for fun and totally totally optional. No pressure!

If you've been tagged, here's what you do:
Your Instructions - Please list 7 random things/habits about yourself.
Then choose 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.
Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments on their blogs to notify
them that they have been tagged and then direct them to your
blog for tag instructions.

Have fun!
Debbie

1 comment:

bossacafez said...

hey deb, thanks for linking me! soap crafting is ONLY your side biz? i thought you're in it full-time. you're so so so really good at it!

baby no. 2 on the way? congrats!!