Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gearing Up

It's not even Halloween, yet my year feels like it's already over! I've given my notice to start my maternity leave on Oct 12, Althea's due Oct 27, and I'm planning orders for the next 2 months.

Next year Erin (my awesome contractor) is preparing to make 4000 soaps per month for Soapylove. As it stands, I think this quantity will be quickly filled now that I have 2 distributors, a big private label customer, and one other big account. It's very exciting!

We'll see what happens, and of course, I'll keep you posted! :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

lisa {milkshake} said...

Althea's an awesome name! Sounds so strong.

mollycoddle said...

Debbie - that's so awesome about the distribution. I aspire to walk in your shadow someday with my soapmaking! Kelly (Mollycoddle - kellarama.etsy.com)