Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Candy Corn Soapsicles


New Candy Corn Soapsicles, originally uploaded by soapylovedeb.

Even though I was withering from the heat this weekend, I managed to make my first batch of Candy Corn Soapsicles. They are a big improvement over last year since the colors won't bleed and they have adorable new ribbon! I will have them in my Etsy shop, but do offer bulk discounts if you want to give these to any of your favorite goblins for Halloween (if you want more than 12).

I can't wait for the weather to feel more like Fall, but that won't be until November knowing San Diego!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help, and comments! You are awesome...and creative! Love the candy corn idea!

lisa {milkshake} said...

They look great! Makes me hungry :)

Unknown said...

Soapsicles! Great name for a quirky product! I like them, your photogarphy is great too!