Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love is in the Air - Already!


Some of you may be annoyed by this, but I'm already thinking about Valentine's Day soaps! I love the new year and the springy energy, especially the romantic holiday many consider an evil plot by Hallmark.

One thing that excites me about it is that I am going to be doing a mini-collection of special heart soaps, all packaged in vellum envelopes. I have 4 styles and hopefully I can offer them wholesale, which I normally reserve only my soapsicles for. This year will be really great for Soapylove - I'm planning lots of cool new things! As I always say... "stay tuned!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I seriously can't wait. You are such an inspiration. As corny as it sounds, when I grow up, I want to be like you.

I wish nothing but the best for you, your family, and your business.

Erica

Unknown said...

Aww! Erica, that is so nice! Thank you so much.

I just hope that if you get to be me then you won't get my horrible hair. It's the biggest pain! :)

All the best for you, too, Erica - your furniture and erasers are the coolest!