Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blog Slacker



Sorry I've been such a blog slacker lately! I'm so busy it's been hard to squeeze in the fun internet things like blogging, chat rooms and participating in forums. I really have been missing that! But soon I'll be announcing a new soapsicle style into my line and some VERY exciting press news. I can't wait to tell you but I can't let the cat out of the bag yet! Hopefully in a week or so I can.

Anyway - thanks to everyone who has been visiting. My little blog's readership is way up and I'm so happy everytime I check my hits. So THANK YOU for being here and I promise to reward you if you stay tuned!! :)

By the way - the above photo is of my daughter Althea, who is 4 1/2 months old and is very happy about her new ability to roll over! I chose this pic over the one of my 2 1/2 year old son who just got 2 stitches on his brow after colliding with a table. My kids are just a couple of the reasons I'm so slammed! More on that later!

No comments: