Thursday, July 3, 2008

Too Early for Punkins? I think not!


I count the minutes until pumpkin season every year, but right now I'm talking about Punkin - A Punkin Card Company. Amie, the designer behind this beautiful stationery company, is a recent defector of the full time employment world and has taken the leap into full time artist. Big congrats!

I checked out her shop and she has this really wonderful stationery set (see photo). It has 24 cards in assorted designs and they're all so pretty. It's great to have a stack of cards handy for unexpected birthdays and events, and each of these would be wonderful to receive.

So help an artist and help yourself! It's always Punkin season! :)

1 comment:

Niina K said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog =)
Your soaps are the most beautiful soaps i'd ever seen.. I noticed that you allso has an Etsy shop. I have to evolve my etsy skills and maybe i manage to buy couple of your soaps =) (sorry , my english aren't so good..)