Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Holiday Soap Book Coming Soon!

If you're like me, you're already thinking about the holidays! Right now I'm making soaps for my new book called "Soapylove's Bubbly Holidays." It will be a great melt & pour soap crafting book with 10 winter and holiday soap designs, lots of information and tips, and a whole list of amazing places to get the best supplies!

If you'd like to be the first to know when Bubbly Holidays is available, sign up for my newsletter (sign up box is on the left hand side of this blog page). If you've signed up for my newsletter in the past, do so again, and choose the Book Announcements mailing list.

I'll be posting little sneak peeks here on my blog, so make sure to add me to your blog feed, too! Thanks so much and have a delicious day!

1 comment:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Can't wait for the book to come out!