Monday, September 22, 2008

There are Some Changes on the Horizon!

Lots of exciting things have been going on behind the scenes of Soapylove. Many of you have seen my holiday developments here, and the tutorials over at The Soap Queen blog, and maybe even read about the workshops I have taught and are coming up...

So in order to embrace all that Soapylove offers, my site will be getting bigger and better than ever! Soon you will be able to "Shop - Learn - Create!"

In "Shop" I will have all the soap pops you have come to love, including some really pretty holiday ones (not until November, though. Don't worry, today is only the first day of fall!)

In "Learn" I will have a whole page of soap tutorials you can choose a la carte and get emailed right to you! Bubbly Holidays will be offered this way instead of as a published book. I think you will really like the ability to pick and choose the projects you want to make. There will be new holiday ones as well as my popular year-round styles!

In "Create" you will find Soapylove workshops offered, and probably links to other soap making events around the country. If you know of any, please email me with the details so I can include them.

I think you will really enjoy the changes at Soapylove. I'm really excited! This allows me to bring together all the things I love about soap crafting under one roof.

Stay tuned to find out when it will be up and ready. Thanks!

8 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

Wonderful!!! That sounds excited for you AND us!!

Armi said...

Ooh, I'm excited to hear about the changes to your blog, Debbie! Can't wait for all the tutorials to be available, LOL. I still wish that you would publish your Bubbly Holidays book though so that I can include it with my other soapmaking books. ^_^

Brigette said...

I am looking forward to your Bubbly Holidays book as well as your book next year. I like that you are doing Ala Carte for those that may only want certain selections. I hope you also have a link to buying the set for those who want it all. By the Way, the new photo looks great.

Heather@Twin Birch said...

How exciting~! I've loved reading your posts on the Soap Queen! Can't wait to see the holiday stuff. I'm a holiday girl from way back!

lisa ann skincare blog said...

Received your Glow in the Dark Ghost soap yesterday and it was fun to see it "glow". My son went out of his way to use it last night and said "mom, it didn't glow in the shower" (he had the lights on of course!). Love the light scent and cool design!

James ~n~ Amber said...

Love your stuff...Can't wait to dig in deeper and get my hands on some !

Anne-Marie said...

It sounds like you're making some really cool changes that will benefit you and the entire soapmaking community.

Your projects are always so creative and colorful - I can't wait to buy a few of them!

Michelle said...

The new developments sound so exciting, I can't wait!