Monday, December 22, 2008

Get Ready for Let's Get Soapy!

After the success of my holiday tutorials, I am very encouraged by your desire to learn! I love creating soap projects and every season brings new inspiration. There are lots of other things about soap crafting that I love, too. Like packaging ideas, technique tips, and product reviews. So I thought, "why not create a Soapylove magazine?!" So I did!

"Let's Get Soapy" is my new digital magazine (eZine) that will have all of those things and more! There are 3 new projects, a trend page, technique tips, and a complete supply directory. You'll be able to buy it online just like my tutorials, and I'll email it to you as a pdf. You can read it on your screen or print it out. So easy!

I will have it ready by January 1 on www.soapylove.com. Sign up for my newsletter to get notified of its release and even get a special rate on the premier issue!

Thanks so much for inspiring me to keep bringing you more and more soaping ideas. I think I'd implode if I didn't have you to listen to me! :)

8 comments:

Shelley Ann Jones said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the premier issue!

I still owe you an email - re: classes. :( Can you tell I let "life" get in the way?

Anne-Marie said...

Looks amazing! I can't wait to read your first issue.

Anonymous said...

Count me in as another one who is hopping excitedly up and down waiting for the first issue!

Armi said...

Oh, count me in too! I'm looking forward to your first issue! And congratulations and best of luck on your latest venture! What an excellent way to start the New Year, lol! :)
Wish you and your family Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year, Debbie!

Brigette said...

Another one very excited about your latest venture. I will definitely be getting a copy. What a great idea!

Marr Williams said...

Congratulations Debbie - I know the magazine will be a success!

Lori at The Nova Studio said...

what a great idea - and you are the perfect person to do it. sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Love your new eMag , I just purchased it. I didn't have any problems downloading or printing it. The pictures are great and instructions easy to follow. Thanks for all the great information. I would love to see more on texture sheets.
Elizabeth:)