Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ta Da! Let's Get Soapy is Here! Don't Miss the Sneak Peek Week!

Phew! After months of planning and lots of fun soapmaking, the new Let's Get Soapy is here. But it's in a sneaky place where only those in-the-know will find it (that's you!).

This week only, you can get the Summer issue for only $12. After Friday, it will be the regular price of $15. So don't miss out! Go straight to the Let's Get Soapy shopping cart here to pick up your copy. You'll learn how to make the beautiful rainbow heart soaps you see above, and so much more!

I'll be picking the winner of the free copy from all those who commented on my new video and will announce who it is later this week. Good luck to those who entered!

Thanks so much and enjoy!

4 comments:

Lori Stoia said...

Those heart shaped soap look great! I really like the colors you used!

Armi said...

I bought mine already! I couldn't wait to read all the new tips and techniques you have in there and it's totally worth the $12 I paid for it! Thank you, Debbie for another excellent Let's Get Soapy ezine! :)

pey chyun said...

I wanna buy it but i live at Malaysia. =(

Anonymous said...

I wanna buy it but i live at Malaysia. =(