Friday, March 27, 2009

This is the Last Day, Everybody!

Don't miss out on the Sneak Preview rate of only $12 for the new Summer issue of Let's Get Soapy! Starting tomorrow it will be $15, and my site will (finally!) be updated so this is still for you in-the-know peeps!
I must say - the real show stopper in this issue is the Strawberry Shortcake Loaf Soap. I had it out on my dinner table for a few days while I was working on the tutorial and photos, and everyone who saw it wanted a bar. The wow factor is pretty high and for those of you that sell at shows, you might want to add it to your product offerings! Selling by the slice is really fun for customers and makes a beautiful display.

Speaking of shows and displays I'll be posting about that soon. So make sure to add my blog to your RSS feed for some great tips and resources coming up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a new soaper and I love your blog. Your creativity great. I have a question though... what do you do with all of that soap? I am running out of people to give it to.