Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Soap Cupcake Pops and eZine Update

I know many of you are Bakerella fans like me, but one of my new favorite bloggers, Mais Kes Ka Fee (from France), has been truly inspired! She made cold process cupcake pops! Check them out here.

I recently blogged about Ka Fee's new eZine over at The Soap Lab. Definitely check that out, too. Can you believe it's her first one ever? Wow!!

Also, I am diligently working on the next issue of Let's Get Soapy, which will be available on Monday! It's a special edition, dedicated to The Soap Lab. You'll find brand new tutorials, cool techniques, inspirational photos to get you going, and a guest article from Naiad Soap Arts! Make sure you're signed up for the SoapyClub so you won't miss the early bird special (sign up box on the left hand side of my blog page).

And thanks to everyone who has reserved their copy of the new Soapylove book on Amazon!

3 comments:

LoveLeeSoaps said...

Those look great! Glad to see I was not the only one who was inspired after seeing her cupcake pops. When I first saw them I immediately had to take a shot at making some with melt & pour.

p.s I just wanted to say I love the typography Soaps. They are so neat!

Erin said...

I can't wait for your book!!! I have mine on pre-order... I think I probably speak for a bunch of us "smaller" businesses out here ... you're the designer I don't have time to be or have the money to hire! Thank you!

Miss Lollipop said...

Absolutly beautiful^^