Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coming Along! Glowing Rockets!

The Fall issue of Let's Get Soapy will be all about color - but not just any colors. Neon colors, glitter, and glow in the dark colors! There will be no subtlety allowed! :)

For those who haven't checked out my glycerin soap crafting eZine yet, each issue has several tutorials plus articles on everything from trends to packaging to product reviews. For fall, I have an article comparing two brands of glow in the dark powder. The above photos show how the sample soaps look in daylight, then in the dark immedately after sun exposure, and then one minute later. It's really amazing how different they behaved!

To learn which powders I used and get a great tutorial featuring this fun stuff, make sure to sign up for the Soapyclub (see sign up box on left hand side of blog page) and I'll let you know as soon as the eZine is ready.

To see what current issues are available click here. There are lots of great tutorials and articles waiting for you to check out right now! :)

2 comments:

Sunbasilgarden said...

Hillary is off to the races! Looking delicious.

Heather said...

I can't Wait! I Can't wait!