Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HSMG Conference Speakers and Early Bird Discount!


This year was my first HSMG Conference. It was in Palm Springs which is drivable from my house in San Diego, and I figured, "why not - I should probably go." Well, had I known what an incredible experience the conferences are, I would have RUN to Palm Springs! Not only did I meet so many wonderful people and was able to put faces to names I only knew through the internet, but I learned so much! The workshops are amazing and there is no end to the incredible subjects that are covered. It was so inspirational and really motivated me to put even more energy into my business and the soap and beauty community.

Next year the conference will be in Denver at the Inverness Hotel from April 30-May 2. Several of the speakers have just been announced. They include:

The keynote speaker is yet to be announced, but judging by last year's speaker - Erin Brokovich - I'm extremely excited to find out!

If you're interested in going to the conference and are an HSMG member, you can get a great early bird rate, and the guild is offering a helpful installment plan. For details, click here.

I hope to meet many of you personally in Denver next year! Last year I toted around some Soapylove goodies and treated many fans to tee shirts, soap dishes, and eZine coupons. I plan to do the same this year, too!

See you in April!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to come, Debbie and we welcome you as a Speaker at the 2010 Conference in Denver, CO. :)

See you there!

Leigh O'Donnell
HSMG President

Erin Pikor said...

Congrats on being a guest speaker! It was fun last year huh? I will most likely see you there!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you: this year's conference really exceeded all my expectations. And meeting you and Erin was great. (no, I'm not buttering you up anymore!) Hope to see you in Denver!