Friday, June 4, 2010

Now Available - New Boxed Soap Designs!

I have a little Boxed Soaps collection, and I must admit - they're some of my favorite soaps ever.  I LOVE building designs in these great little boxes which show off the details perfectly and make them instantly gift worthy. 

I have several designs which I just listed in my Etsy shop.  The Sakura Butterfly is shown above.  I also have 2 mandala inspired styles and a beautiful Lotus design.  They're feminine and sophisticated, and each feature the dissolving paper that I am totally infatuated with.  I know you will love the fragrances which fit each design specifically. 

Head over to see them all (click here).  Some have only one left, so don't miss out!

3 comments:

Cibaria Soap Supply said...

These are GORGEOUS! Love them!

Sergio said...

Really interesting. Congratulations about your blog and your soaps are really great. Saludos desde España

Anne-Marie said...

They are beautiful and absolutely stunning in their soapy sophistication. You've outdone yourself =)