Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First Post from a Blog Virgin

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks for coming to my blog and thanks even more for taking a moment to read my post! My husband inspired me to start one, and actually I think it's going to be great. I've been wanting a place to talk about my new projects, business and life challenges, latest inspirations, and share links to awesome sites I've discovered.

I probably won't have much of a structure or theme, but since I'm totally ga-ga over soap, that will probably be the dominant subject. Anyhoo... we'll see!

Thanks again for coming and I can't wait to start!

Feel free to write me at any time to discuss stuff. I'm always eager to chat! :)

Have a great one!
Debbie

1 comment:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun here. You'll stay :)