Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heartburn and Fatigue - a typical pregnancy!

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. I've been so busy and also very tired! I shipped out my biggest order yet, 1200 soaps, on Monday and have been trying to keep up with Etsy, my other wholesale orders, and some special requests. I'm over 33 weeks pregnant and my heartburn is raging! But I'm very excited about some very strong interest in Soapylove and am certainly not complaining.

I hope to finish a batch of S'more soaps that have been half done for 2 weeks so I have something new and fun to show you! But a night to just crash on my couch and watch Mythbusters with Jim would probably do me a lot of good. Until then, have a great week!!

1 comment:

lisa {milkshake} said...

Ugh. I remember that pregnancy heartburn very well. Drank lots of milk because of it.

Congrats on the huge order!