Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!


Oh...my...god! About a year ago my mom and I went up to LA so I could tape an episode of Craft Lab on the DIY network with Jennifer Perkins. It was so fun and so nerve wrecking (wracking?) and all this time I didn't know when/if it would air! Today I found that it actually has a time slot!!

Since then, Jim and I pared down our expenses and I don't even get that channel anymore! But that's okay - I'll just go to a friend's house to watch and tape it.

Oh, god, I hope I don't look too ridiculous! Tune in and find out! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Are you kidding me you were adorable. I can't wait to see the footage of the dredlocked crafters!

Unknown said...

Yeah... and when the tray of soap dice exploded all over the table, our laps, and the floor!!! haha

You were a blast to work with, Jennifer!

lisa {milkshake} said...

You're on a roll, Debbie!

Rachel Analiese - Analiese Designs said...

I can't wait to see it - congrats :)