Sunday, March 2, 2008

Woo Hoo! 2 Landmarks Today!


Yay! I'm so excited! Today is my 2nd Etsy-versary. PLUS I made my 800th sale there today!! What good luck!

If it wasn't for the amazing exposure and support I have received by being a part of Etsy, I wouldn't have a business today. I'm so grateful I found it and look forward to selling there for a long time to come!

Thanks to everyone who has made purchases in my Etsy shop or marked me as a favorite. I check my hearts all the time! I am really feeling the love!

4 comments:

Jess D'Amico said...

I found your site through a random flickr search and your soaps are adorable! I definitely plan on buying some as gifts in the near future. Happy etsy-versary too!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! on your 2nd year anniverary at Etsy and your success with selling your beautiful soaps :)

Heather@Twin Birch said...

I love your soap! So cute! Did I see one held up on the Martha Stewart
segment that the Etsy founder was on?
Congrats to you!!

Joanna Schmidt said...

congratuations!!