Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Ready to Get Intense!

On Thursday I'm flying up to Washington to be a teacher for Brambleberry's Soapmaking Intensive! I'm really excited!

Me, my husband, and kiddos, will be flying up on Thursday to Seattle and driving up to Bellingham. We'll be staying with Anne-Marie and her hubby in a lakeside cabin. She told me today that she saw Bald Eagles there! Wow!

We'll hang out on Friday, then on Saturday the soapmaking fun will begin! I get to be a student on Saturday learning about PJ's great soap techniques and lotion making, then I'll be teaching 2 projects on Sunday afternoon.

I'll take pics and post all about it next week. I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about!!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

That sounds like a super fun trip! I hope you have a blast and of course are safe.

Armi said...

Have fun! I wish I was going too...

Anne-Marie said...

We can't wait to host you! =)