Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Working Hard!

I'm working really hard making lots of soaps right now. I need to make every style that will be in The Book (24 different designs) by August 23 so they can be photographed in Ohio. I probably won't be posting very often but I'll try to sneak in a picture now and then so you can see what I'm working on!

This one is the Checkered Star and is scented with Bubble Gum fragrance. It's funny that I can't resist using fragrance even when they're just for photos!

I also made Jelly Donut soaps and some Polka Dot bars which I haven't cut up into shapes yet.

I need to make 7 styles per week in order to get them all done. With the help of my mom, sister, and husband to watch the kids now and then, I should be able to do it. Stay tuned - I'll let you know how it goes! :)

3 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

I loooove your work! You are the glycerin soap master!

Armi said...

I'm rooting for you, Debbie! You have some of the best soapy works of art. I'll definitely be buying your book when it comes out. :)

Anne-Marie said...

We'll be your first big wholesale order. I can't wait to carry the books at Bramble Berry. I'm sure they'll sell out, just like your writer's block soaps.