Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Working Hard!

I'm working really hard making lots of soaps right now. I need to make every style that will be in The Book (24 different designs) by August 23 so they can be photographed in Ohio. I probably won't be posting very often but I'll try to sneak in a picture now and then so you can see what I'm working on!

This one is the Checkered Star and is scented with Bubble Gum fragrance. It's funny that I can't resist using fragrance even when they're just for photos!

I also made Jelly Donut soaps and some Polka Dot bars which I haven't cut up into shapes yet.

I need to make 7 styles per week in order to get them all done. With the help of my mom, sister, and husband to watch the kids now and then, I should be able to do it. Stay tuned - I'll let you know how it goes! :)
Post a Comment