Saturday, August 23, 2008

Buh-Bye

Tonight I'm going to my mom's house with baby Althea, then at the crack of dawn tomorrow we're all heading to Cincinnati. All week I'll be working at F+W Publications making every project that will be in the new Soapylove book, shooting photos of each step. It should be really fun!

I'm nervous about being away from my 3 year old for a whole week, but he'll be in excellent hands with my hubby Jim and his grandparents. He'll probably be totally spoiled by the time I get back! :)

So I'll be back on August 30 and will report how it went. In the meantime there will still be posts on The Soap Queen blog including a new tutorial and one about Labcolors. Make sure to check them out and have a great week!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Good luck. Hope you have a great trip.

Anne-Marie said...

Travel safe; you're going to do great (!!!) at the photo shoot. We can't wait to carry the book.

Sunbasilgarden said...

Have a safe trip. Enjoy that time away for Mommy. Just think about the reunion when you get home! So exciting...plus it sounds like you will be so busy.