Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank you Modern Gear!!

Thank you so much to Tamara of Modern Gear TV for her very cool video she made about Soapylove. When I was a vendor at Appel and Frank, she came down from Long Beach to check out the show and tape some footage for her blog. I always get nervous seeing tape of me (like most people!) but this was pretty painless. I hope you like it, too! It's so informative that Tamara said I could put it on my site, which I plan to do.

Check out the Modern Gear TV Blog for lots of other segments about fashion, business, and design. There's so much to read and her writing is so engaging! I was so lucky that she has this side project. She's a professional writer and journalist!

Thanks again Tamara!!

1 comment:

Armi said...

Very cool video, Debbie! Great work, Tamara!