Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Alien Soap Tutorial!

Check out this cool new alien soap, perfect for fright night! It has real glow-in-the-dark eyes and a greenish opalescent head. The mold is 3-D, too!

Go to The Soap Queen Blog and learn how to make it (and see a daylight picture), or keep checking my Etsy shop to see when I'll be listing some. I had so much fun making this soap that I'm going to try several variations. I might even do a Spider Man, but I'm not sure how to make the black web design on his face.

I digress... get your supplies now so you can make these for Halloween!

1 comment:

SingingWolf said...

Just throwing an idea out..

For Spiderman, can you paint the lines using cooled black soap and a fine paintbrush? It would take a super steady hand (which I don't have *sigh*)

Wonderful instructions as always. Already told the hubby that I'm planning on saving some of my vacation spending $$ budget next week so I can pick up the mold and the glow powder. These will be perfect to bundle with the UFO/Martian soaps.