Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Soapyscape! New Soap Design for "The Book."


For those of you who are regular readers of this blog, you are probably going to be shocked that the book writing process is still continuing! For those with writing experience you're probably not surprised at all. This is my first time, so for me it feels like an eternity but month by month, "The Book" is getting closer to reality!

Right now I am getting ready for the book's glamour shots. I need to make all of the variations (there are 25 step-by-step projects and 12 variations). This one is called the Skyline Bar. It's dedicated to my editor, Julie, who came up with this great idea!! I hope she likes it!

There are lots of soaps I'll just make and send away, so you'll have to get The Book to see them! :) Make sure to sign up for the Soapyclub for book updates!

(Can't wait for the book to start soaping? Check out Let's Get Soapy - available now!)

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

It's adorable! I love how you made a soapy, sculpted nighttime skyline. I can hardly wait for the book to come out!

Tammy said...

Is there anything you cant make into a soap???
Love it!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Milk and Cookeez said! It's going to be one cool book!