Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Soapylove!

Yay! Soapylove is turning 3 this month! Woo hoo!

Let me take a moment and reflect...

What began as a desire to be thrifty and creative during my pregnancy turned into a rediscovery of my creativity and ambition. The excitement of a sale and getting some attention for doing something fun has evolved into a business that allows me to be an "indie" and a WAHM! (I know, that was really brief, but speeches aren't my strong point).

Soapylove has been such a life changing experience for me. I'm thrilled that it's still growing and that there are so many more exciting things coming up this year.

Of course, Soapylove would not exist if it wasn't for you. So, to celebrate, I'm having a major promotion!

Hit up the Soapylove Pop Shop and get 30% off! Just enter BIRTHDAY in the cart voucher box during checkout.

AND

Get 1/3 off of the Let's Get Soapy eZine! Go straight to the "Drop" site to get $5 off! (If you'd like to know more about Let's Get Soapy first, just click here).
The party is happening all week until Friday night, so jump on these promotions before they're just confetti on the floor!

Thanks again, everyone! It's been a great 3 years and I hope to be here in 3 more years, too! :)

XOXO!
Debbie

5 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Soapylove and congratulations on all the success you've had with your business along the way. :)

Sweet Carolina Soaps said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday! You are such an inspiration, I can only hope to one day become as successful as you!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

happy birthday!!

Armi said...

Congratulations, Debbie! More power to you and Soapylove!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy!! Debbie!! Happy Birthday!