Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do You Know About The Soap Lab?

If you were visiting my blog late last year, you probably read about The Soap Lab. It's my side project where I discuss modern design (like these gorgeous Soap Stones by Jean Pelle) and feature soaps I have made with a more grown-up feel. I've been so busy this year with Soapylove, Let's Get Soapy, and life in general that I haven't been posting there since December.

Happily, I am inspired again and have reopened The Lab. This time I won't be selling any soaps, though - just discussing modern design and showing new soaps I have made. I guess if I get really jazzed I will sell some, but I'll worry about that if/when it happens!

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out. I'm a Statcounter fiend and check my hits obsessively, so your hit will make me that much happier! :) Thanks!

1 comment:

Arnita said...

I had not heard of your Soap Lab. But I will be sure to check it out.

I recieved an online art award that I'm passing on to you. The details are on my blog. Please stop by to pick it up & pass it on to seven other blogs you like.