Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Feeling the Love, Craftzine! Thank you!

I'm so excited that Let's Get Soapy and my humble video have been featured on Craft: zine's Blog today!! Thank you so much!

For any Craft: readers who are here because of the post, you can find the Summer issue of Let's Get Soapy here. I hope you like it! Glycerin soap crafting is so fun and best of all, it gets completely used up, so you have room for your other crafts, too! :)

Thank you, Average Jane Crafter, the author of the post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie: I bought the Let's Get Soapy and I love, I am excited to know how to make these soaps so wonderful and beautiful, to feel sorry for using them. Thank you for your teachings. Ana Maria

Anne-Marie said...

Congrats on the great press. You totally deserve it and more!