Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Your Daily Dose of Cuteness


Easter Egg Cake Pops, originally uploaded by Bakerella.

Bakerella is one of my ultimate favorite blogs. When I see that there's a new post, I excitedly click to see what it will be. Today I was rewarded with eye candy galore! Just wait until you see the Easter Cake Pops she has created. So much color and SUGAR!

What is so cool about Bakerella is she posts instructions on how to make all of her pops. There are great articles about types of sugar decorations, variations on each design, and so much more.

Definitely add Bakerella to your blog feed at www.bakerella.com, and click the above link to see her awesome Flickr album, too!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing this link. I checked out the blog and have now added it to my blogroll. I love it!

Charity said...

I know! When I see that Bakerella has been updated, it makes my day!

Have you ever made cupcake pops? They are so fun to make.

Lori Stoia said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Sheila said...

Thank you for sharing! I'm hooked now for sure.