Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Have You Heard of Peter Paiva?!

I just caught wind of an incredible company and soap artist in Brazil named "Peter Paiva." I thought I loved color and sweet themes, but wait until you see the amazing glycerin soap creations he makes!!

Brazilians seem to be big fans of glycerin soap crafting. I've seen awesome soaps from Brazil in the Teach Soap gallery, on Flickr, and elsewhere online, but I'm really surprised I haven't heard of Peter Paiva before now. He is quite a personality and looks like a big celebrity, too, considering his major line up of TV and radio appearances scheduled for the rest of the year (under "Agenda")! It's really inspiring! It looks like he has a book, too, but my website translator seems to be blocking the link.

Anyway, head over to Peter Paiva and check out the "Portifolio" link on top, then the "Produtos de Banho" tab. You'll be glad you did!
Post a Comment