Monday, May 25, 2009

New Let's Get Soapy issue now available! Be an early bird!

Yay! The new special edition of Let's Get Soapy is now available! You will love this issue, dedicated to the look of The Soap Lab. Find out how to:

  • make custom texture sheets
  • use them for melt & pour AND CP soap
  • engrave these gorgeous Wood Grain soap bars
  • get inspired by an amazing packaging design page
  • learn how to make some great new non-bleeding soap colors
  • and a lot more

There are 20 pages packed full of great info (21 if you include the printable wood grain template).

As usual, if you order your issue this week you get the early bird special - $12 instead of the regular price of $15. Special price goes up June 1!

For more pictures from inside the issue, you can go straight to the shopping cart page here.

I hope you enjoy it! I think you will! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie I love this new edition of Let's Get Soapy, well I like everything you do. The book I have already booked, I hope very hard that it's time to have him in my hands. Thanks for all Debbie.

Brigette said...

Another great issue! So much great information. Love the template for the wood grain soap. I can't wait to make some new soaps.