Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hard at Work - For You! :)

Were you wondering why I can't just post that eyeball soap tutorial (and tell you where I got that mold?!)? Because I'm working very hard on the August issue of Let's Get Soapy. The eZine - my labor of love - needs to be packed with tutorials, tips, tricks, techniques, and great pictures so it will give you what you have come to expect! And I promise I won't let you down.

For example, here is one of the projects you'll find - Candy Stick Soaps! The crazy stripes are so fun to make and you can really get creative with color combinations. I went with a Candy Corn theme for Halloween (which this issue is dedicated to!).

You will find soap painting, neon colors, glowing colors, embedding tricks, and more! I am planning on having it up and ready next week. Make sure to sign up with the Soapyclub so you'll get the heads up when it's available (and I always offer an early bird discount!).

Thanks for your patience!
Post a Comment