Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hard at Work - For You! :)

Were you wondering why I can't just post that eyeball soap tutorial (and tell you where I got that mold?!)? Because I'm working very hard on the August issue of Let's Get Soapy. The eZine - my labor of love - needs to be packed with tutorials, tips, tricks, techniques, and great pictures so it will give you what you have come to expect! And I promise I won't let you down.

For example, here is one of the projects you'll find - Candy Stick Soaps! The crazy stripes are so fun to make and you can really get creative with color combinations. I went with a Candy Corn theme for Halloween (which this issue is dedicated to!).

You will find soap painting, neon colors, glowing colors, embedding tricks, and more! I am planning on having it up and ready next week. Make sure to sign up with the Soapyclub so you'll get the heads up when it's available (and I always offer an early bird discount!).

Thanks for your patience!

6 comments:

Brigette said...

Those are beautiful soaps. Can't wait for the Ezine.

Hilary said...

You are amazing. Thanks for helping spark our minds.

Anonymous said...

Your creativity floors me!

Jennifer T. said...

Is there anything you can't do with soap Debbie? :-)

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

those look cute! you are a soap goddess for sure!

Wendy said...

These are so pretty!