Monday, December 21, 2009

New Soap Books: From Informative to Terrifying

In the Winter issue of the Natural Soap News, three new soap books were reviewed.
One is noteworthy because it is possibly the very best, most completely accurate and informative book ever published about beginning soap making. The second is fascinatingly artistic and the third is a devastating nightmare that may prove dangerous and worthy of a lawsuit.
I am very happy to be included in the books, and relieved that mine is not the "devastating nightmare!" LOL

In the newsletter are also articles about oil rancidity, organic palm oil, and soap labeling.  At only 2 pages, it's a quick read.  I highly recommend it!

If you do not have a Soapylove book yet, I just added signed copies to my website.  I only have 10 in stock, so grab your copy soon!

Have a great holiday week!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my - the "terrifying" one is the only soap making book I have - it was a present from my husband last month! The review is right though, although I did know not to add the water to the lye from reading other places, but not everyone reading that book will know that and it is very dangerous.

I've ordered a copy of Basic Soap Making now. :)

Erin Pikor said...

What a lovely review Soapylove got!
Thank you for sharing this newsletter with us!

The articles are very useful - I have been looking for a reliable source of Organic palm!

Thanks again for the great info!

Deb said...

Oh yes, forgot to say, I'd like to get your book too, when funds allow - it looks really fab! :) xxxx

Anonymous said...

aw, i bought your book on amazon..it's great although i would have loved a signed copy..

Vanessa