Thursday, February 18, 2010

Woo hoo! Soapylove Wins the Gold!

 
Yay!! Thanks to your votes, my Typography Soap won the gold medal for Fave Innovative Design at the Rik Rak Studio.  I'm thrilled to be sharing the podium with such beautiful handmade items.  I think this exposure is great for the soapmaking community, too.  It's going to show so many folks just how great soap can be!

I can't wait to start shopping for my prizes which are being graciously offered by michele maule, papermode, and themefragrance.  I'm going to be totally decked out in indie fabulousness!!

I encourage you to head over and check out the winners of all eight events.  From kid's items to favorite bloggers, there are many indies that you should know about!  Thanks so much to Rik Rak Studio for holding this fun contest, where everyone is a winner!

(And if you'd like a Typography Soap of your own, I'm taking orders through Sunday only.  Then it will be a part of Olympic history!  You can find the link on my blog page.  If you're using a reader, click here to see it!)