Monday, August 30, 2010

Sneak Peek of The Art of Soap! Flip through SV Soap's Beautiful Feature.

As many of you know, I have been working on a new book called The Art of Soap.  It is going to be a real printed book (not an eZine), and 24 incredible soapmakers will be featured.  I have 3 out of 4 chapters done and I want to share an actual feature with you!  This one comes from the Technique chapter, showcasing the beautiful work of Silvia Victory, owner of SV Soaps. 


Make sure to sign up for The Art of Soap newsletter so you will know when the book is published.  With approximately 100 pages of stunning soap photography and inspiring stores, it will be a must for ever soap maker's (and crafter's!) library!

4 comments:

blackdahliadesigns said...

Gorgeous! This is a book I'll definitely have to check out

blackdahliadesigns said...

Gorgeous! This is a book I'll definitely have to check out

Anne-Marie said...

Love the blog background. It looks fantastic! =) And I can't wait to see the book when it comes out.

Cibaria Soap Supply said...

Very Nice!

We're excited to view the book! :D