Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Typography Soap in Black Coffee!

Over the last couple of months, the Typography Soap has enjoyed a renewed popularity!  Featured in the holiday gift guide in Fine Books & Collections Magazine, it is easily my most popular soap in my Etsy shop.  In fact, it might as well be the only thing I sell there! 

So I have finally introduced a new color and scent offering.  This stark white version is a perfect match for the bold letters, numbers, and punctuation covering the top and sides of the soap, and the sharp Black Coffee fragrance is great for both men and women.  Like the Crushed Ice version, it is packaged in a clear acetate box with a matte cigar band label, making it a unique and polished gift. 

I only have 2 of them made right now, but I plan to have more available through the holidays.  Click here to find the listings and see more photos!

1 comment:

Donna Maria @ Indie Business said...

Wow! I love it! And how creative that it's called Black Coffee, but it's white in color. Another genius touch from you, Debbie. Nice!