Monday, April 11, 2011

MP Challenge! Soapy Battenburg Cake!


I am a huge fan of baking blogs. There is so much inspiration to be had, and delicious treats to tempt me! Today I saw the most wonderful cakey confection on Sprinkle Bakes - a Battenburg Cake! Better yet - it's a full tutorial. So for the bakers out there, check out the full post here. Sprinkle Bakes: Spring Battenburg Cake

For the MP soapmakers out there, check it out and then get ready for a challenge!

This is the first ever Soapylove challenge. I would like to see YOU try your hand at a glycerin soap version of this stunning cake, then go to my Facebook fan page and post a photo of your entry. This is based completely on looks - so take your best photo! I will judge the entries (and consult with some of my soapmaking friends) and pick a winner on Tuesday, 4/19. That gives you the weekend to give it your best shot! I have a fun prize to send you, and it's not soap! :)

I can't wait to see your entries, and if you don't want to enter please come over and check them out. I know this will be a lot of fun!

Now go get soaping!
Post a Comment