Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Soapy artist discovery - Kazumi Kinoshita of Aromatica Labo

All photos by Kazumi Kinoshita

Thanks to the wonders of Pinterest, today I was introduced to the incredible artistry of Kazumi Kinoshita in Japan.  From what I gather on her site, called Aromatica Labo, she is a soap teacher in both glycerin and cold process forms.  As you can see from the photos from her Pinterest page above, she has a huge range of styles and techniques.  It's just amazing!

Her site is in Japanese and the translations are not perfect, so I just want to share some of her photos with you.


I love how she uses the softest colors, and the addition of some texture.  Such a beautiful use of light in her soaps!


I am so in awe of her color combinations!  It's like a painting!


And then there's this, which I have no idea about!  All I know is that it makes me happy to look at!

The amazingness goes on and on.  You must see for yourself!  Start with her Pinterest page.  It's breathtaking!!


For all of Soapylove’s tutorials and class projects, go to www.soapylove.com or check out the book on Amazon!

No comments: