Friday, August 17, 2007

Fun New Blog to Watch!

I recently have been corresponding with a really nice woman, Ayomide, who saw my soaps in Canada and wanted to know a little more about them. She also invited me to be a part of her new blog as her first interview.

I love her blog concept. In her own words, "Breakfast with the People is the blog that aspires to bring you those life lessons to inspire and energise you, through a series of interviews with all sorts of people with something to offer."

I did my best to offer what I've learned so far in life, but I really look forward to reading what other people say, too. Check it out! :) Breakfast with the People

1 comment:

A.Y. Daring said...

Thank, thank thank you for the post, as well as the Technorati Authority. it was my first one! YOu've clearly been added to my favorite list!