Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A New Little Project


Soapylove has certainly established itself as a place to find cute, sweet, and creative soaps, but there are always designs that pop into my head that don't fit into the Soapylove mold. Many of them I jot down in my book but never create since I know what people want and expect when they come to my shop.

So, thanks to Big Cartel (a great new shop host), I am opening a new shop called The Soap Lab (under construction) where I will be experimenting with soap styles inspired by modern art, textiles, fashion, and graphic design. I will be creating monthly mini-collections of 4 soaps tied together by a theme. My first collection is called "Antiquities."

To learn more about the inspiration behind The Soap Lab, check out my new blog. The shop will open July 1.

2 comments:

feto soap said...

Ohh, that's smart! Can't wait to see!

Michelle said...

I'm excited to see what you have in store for us :)