Friday, May 23, 2008

Soapylove eShop Now Open - Celebrating with a Soft Launch Sale!


Oh my gosh, I am so excited!! After 2 years of only selling to the public on Etsy, I have finally added a shopping cart to my Soapylove site. Lots of fun new updates have been made, there are loads of new pics, and if you make a purchase before June 1, you'll get 25% off! Just enter voucher LAUNCH25 when you're checking out!

One of the great things about creating my own eShop is that now you can use your own credit card instead of being forced to sign up for Etsy or using Paypal. It's so much easier!

So come check it out! Official Grand Opening will be June 1, when my full page ad appears in NEET Magazine!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations on the new site! I love having control over our site and the ability to change things on my whim.

That's a big step - great job on this awesome progress.