Thursday, November 6, 2008

2 Special Soapylove Classes at The Nova Studio!

I am really excited to announce that Lori from The Nova Studio has invited me to teach TWO Soapylove classes there next month! They're just in time for the holidays, so don't miss them!

The Nova Studio is located northeast of San Francisco in Point Richmond. I live in San Diego, so I'll be packing up my family and heading up there to teach two classes on Saturday, December 13.

The first class is called "Bubbly Holidays". I'll teach how to make 4 different holiday soap projects including the marbled Sugar Plum Soap Ornaments (each soap is actually threaded with a ribbon to be hung anywhere in the house - or on a gift!) and Frosty Vintage Tree Soaps.

The second class, starting after lunch, is called "Sweet Treats" where you'll learn how to make 4 sugar-inspired soap designs including Mint Chip Soapwiches and PB&J Bars.

We'll provide all of the supplies and make the soaps together. These classes are great for someone with no melt and pour experience, or a lot! I'll include tips and techniques, stories about some disasters I've had to prevent you from making the same mistakes, and best of all - we'll wrap up all of the soaps so you'll leave with special gifts ready for the holidays!

You can take just one class or both. Lori has a special offer for those interested in both. Go to http://www.thenovastudio.com/ for all the details! Enrollment is limited, so don't procrastinate. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ooh! That's close to where I live! I'll try to sign up and join you in the fun :)