Sunday, November 2, 2008

The World is Feeling the Love!

I was just checking my site hits on Statcounter and noticed an unusually high number of hits for a Sunday. So I checked to see if there was a new site that was linking to mine, but there isn't. I guess people are doing searches for Soapylove and finding me. Then I checked the fun map feature on Statcounter and saw how widespread the hits are.

This is another reason why I really love selling on the internet. Before the web, how would I (or any small business) get the word out all over the world? It would have been much harder!

Jim (my husband) and I were discussing how interesting the appeal of Soapylove Soapsicles is. I had no idea that popsicles had much resonance with people outside of the US. But apparently they make people smile in countries from Brazil, to the UK, to the Kingdom of Bahrain. That's just so awesome! Cheers to that!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

That is awesome. It must be a nice feeling to know your soaps are all over the world.

Anne-Marie said...

Whimsical and useful at the same time? I'm not surprised everyone all over the world is delighted with your Soapsicles.