Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Pet Project, The Soap Lab, Now is a Shop!

I'm so excited to announce that I have finally opened a real online shop for my Soap Lab babies (only 5 months behind schedule!). The Soap Lab is at Big Cartel and has several styles you probably haven't seen yet! Please make me very happy and go check them out. And, if you're feeling like getting some gifts off your list, make me squeal with delight and make a purchase or two! I promise you will love the soaps and be very proud to share them with everyone you know. I put a lot of love and care into every bar.

I'll be posting about new designs and other things at The Soap Lab Blog. Head on over whenever you need a little soap design fix!

3 comments:

Brigette said...

How exciting. I will be checking it out. Behind schedule is better than not it all. I look forward to seeing what fabulous creations you have to offer.

Tammy said...

Debbie what a lovely sight. So clean and fresh looking. Best of luck-I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. :)

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Congrats Debbie! I love the new line of soaps.