Monday, January 26, 2009

Vote for Best Swirl!

I love contests. So much. I just wish I had more time to enter many of them! Saponifier Magazine is having a "Best Swirl" contest right now, and you vote on the winner! Soap makers have entered their marbled beauties and this is the week for voting. Head on over to Saponifier and place your vote! The winner gets a cover spot on the magazine and some finalists will get an appearance inside. If you're a big soap making fan these entries might give you a "swirlgasm!*"

Oh, and this is not a shameless request for votes on my entry (which is not the beautiful black/white one above). I voted for someone else's, so there!

*Thank you Stephanie from Cajun Cauldron for this awesome word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;) Thanks so much for the choice of picture! Good luck to you too.

At Our Wicks End said...

i couldn't believe the talent of the swirls! it was never ending. there are just too many to chose from! good luck