Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flipping Out!


Sunday was so much fun. We had a soap making party at my sister's house, which is going to be the featured tutorial in the Summer issue of Let's Get Soapy (how to throw your own soap party). It was an opportunity to take lots of pictures and record a promotional video.

Recently I had a coaching session with Donna Maria of the Indie Beauty Network. She encouraged me to get a simple camcorder and start making videos. Once I started looking into them, I fell in love with the Flip! You can see us all oohing and aahing over it in the picture above.

It is such a cinch to use and I'm really happy with the video quality. The price is definitely right (under $200 for a camera with my own picture on it!). I posted my first "tutorial" video last week. Check it out here.

I will be uploading all of my videos to my new YouTube channel, called Soapylove Videos, so make sure to subscribe and keep up to date on the latest and greatest!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Cute! I love how you decorated your FLIP! =) And, I'm excited for your first show. Really excited!