Friday, April 10, 2009

Riding on Coat Tails

Well I'm off to the SF Bay Area to teach at The Nova Studio! I'm so excited! Not only do I get to teach again, which I love, but I'm taking my sister with me this time. She is so fun plus we're going on our own - no kiddos!!

Anyone who is following me on Twitter has heard, with graphic detail, about the stomach flu that hit my household over the past 2 weeks. Now that everyone is healthy again I can go on this trip with a clear conscience and relax. Cheryl and I will be in Point Richmond on Saturday and we'll cruise around San Francisco all day Sunday. Aaaahh... I feel more relaxed already!

And since Easter is coming, I thought I'd ride on Bakerella's coat tails once again. Please head over to her blog to see this really adorable and wonderfully sweet post she put up today. The last photos actually made me tear up a little.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone! Even if you aren't celebrating the holiday, enjoy the delicious candy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun teaching and the adult time with your sister! :)

Thanks for the link to Bakerella's post; I'm in need of some cuteness and mega-doses of sugar.

I missed most of your tweets on your illness (Twitter is a lot of hit-and-miss), but am glad to hear that you are all well now!

Anne-Marie said...

Your class sounds like a lot of fun and you are super lucky to have gotten to bring your sister. Life (and road trips!) is so much more fun with family =)